Equity Principles of Carea CHC
Within our Diversity and Inclusion objectives, Carea CHC is committed to:
- The principles of performance and capability as the key criteria for hiring and promotion. Regardless of any of the prohibited grounds under the Ontario Human Rights Code, individuals need to be given the opportunity to be considered for and/or make the best use of their talents.
- The principle of fair representation of diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
- A program to ensure diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- The achievement of reasonable job accommodation in order that individuals are able to contribute fully to their own and our goals.
- Ensuring our Values, policies and practices reflect these principles.
- Respectful and fair treatment for all individuals as outlined in our Respect in the Workplace Policy and related policies and procedures that ensure safety and wellness to all stakeholders.
Director, Human Resources and Talent Management
Reporting to CAREA’s CEO, the Director, Human Resources and Talent Management, will respect the requirement to maintain a confidential relationship with all employees while serving as a member of the Leadership Team. This position will be responsible for providing strategic leadership on Talent Management initiatives and delivering on the key human resources priorities in support of the organization’s Vision, Mission and Values. At an operational leadership level, this position is responsible for recruitment; employee and labour relations, collective bargaining and agreement administration; policy development; employee benefits; total compensation and pay equity; health and safety; staff training and development; human resources information management, the HR budget and governance/compliance for all HR-related matters. The Director will develop inspired solutions that strengthen CAREA’s talent and champion a vibrant, effective and engaged organizational culture.